Effective Date: October 2023
At Falco Milano, we are committed to providing our valued customers with flexible payment options to make their shopping experience convenient and enjoyable. Our Lay-By policy outlines the terms and conditions for our lay-by service.
Our Lay-By service is available to all customers who wish to reserve and purchase merchandise over a period of three (3) months. Customers must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must provide valid contact information, including a phone number and email address.
- Must agree to comply with the terms and conditions outlined in this policy.
3. Lay-By Terms
- Lay-By Duration: The lay-by period is three (3) months from the date of the initial deposit.
- Minimum Purchase: The minimum purchase amount eligible for lay-by is R500.
- Down Payment: A minimum non-refundable down payment of R100 is required at the time of initiating the lay-by.
- Payments: Customers are required to make regular payments over the three-month period.
- Payment Methods: We accept payments in the following forms: cash, credit/debit card and EFT.
- Cancellation: Lay-bys may be canceled by the customer at any time during the three-month period. In such cases, the customer will receive a refund of the amount paid.
- Refunds: Refunds for canceled lay-bys will be processed within [Insert Refund Processing Timeframe] working days.
- Exchange/Returns: Our standard exchange and return policy applies to lay-by purchases.
4. Fulfillment of Lay-By
- Merchandise will be reserved for the customer until the lay-by period expires.
- Upon completion of the final installment payment, the customer may collect the merchandise.
- Failure to complete payments within the agreed-upon three-month period may result in the lay-by being canceled, and the merchandise returned to inventory.
- If the customer fails to make payments or cancels the lay-by, the customer will receive a refund of the amount paid for frames only.
5. Changes to Lay-By
- Changes to the lay-by, such as exchanging items or extending the lay-by duration, may be made with prior approval from Falco Milano. Additional fees or conditions may apply.
Any disputes related to lay-by agreements will be resolved in accordance with Falco Milano's standard dispute resolution process.
7. Contact Information
For inquiries or assistance with your lay-by, please contact our Head Office on:
021 007 5810 and email@example.com
8. Amendments to Policy
Falco Milano reserves the right to amend this Lay-By Policy at any time. Customers will be notified of any changes through our website or other communication channels.
By entering into a lay-by agreement with Falco Milano, customers acknowledge and accept the terms and conditions outlined in this policy.
Falco Milano - Making Shopping Easy and Convenient!